Outdoor Spaces – 10′ front by 30′ deep
Car Corral – Cars only (no parts)
Registration & Regulations – General Information
- · Vendor set-up days: Winter – Tues. 11th & Wed. 12th 2020. Fall – Tues. 3rd & Wed. 4th 2020, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Early move-in $10 per night.
- · One (1) decal per space will be issued. Decals Must be AFFIXED to the windshield (driver’s side) to gain entry to the swap meet area.
- · Vendors are responsible for getting merchandise to customer.
- · Spaces may NOT be resold or reassigned.
- · Swap Meet is Limited to Automotive, Auto Related, Collectibles, Antiques & Memorabilia. No raffle tickets may be sold. No other items allowed.
Vendors who sell at 2 or more shows in Florida should have a permanent Florida Sales Tax Number. For information call The Florida Dept. of Revenue at (813) 744-6590 Number is not needed to register for swap meet.
Food Vendor Info: call 813-817-0546
Registration & Info. Click on link for Registration Form
Zephyrhills Auto Events
Festival Park 2738 Gall Blvd/Hwy 301 Zephyrhills, FL 33541
Call: (813) 312-4009 or (727) 846-8922